Pregnancy test kit is a more effective method to assist clinical judgment of pregnancy. The principle of detection is to determine whether a woman is pregnant or not by detecting the concentration of HCG in the urine. A glycoprotein produced by the placenta, which can be excreted in the urine through the glomerulus. The CORE HCG colloidal gold detection kit uses double-antibody sandwich one-step technology, using colloidal gold as an indicator to detect the concentration of HCG in the urine to confirm whether a woman is pregnant.
Instructions for use
Before using the early pregnancy test kit, first check the expiration date of the product to confirm that it is still within the expiry date. Don't forget this especially for the early pregnancy test strips you have bought for a while. If you put the pregnancy test strip in a humid or high temperature environment (such as in the bathroom), it may fail. Therefore, it is best to throw it away and buy a new one.
Before you use a certain early pregnancy test strip, it is best to read its product description, because the usage of different brands of early pregnancy test strip will be different. Some early pregnancy test paper products require you to use a urine cup to collect urine, and then use the dropper attached to the product to draw a small amount of urine onto the test strip. Other products require you to pee directly on the test stick. Some early pregnancy test strip products will say that these two methods are ok.
To get the most accurate results, you'd better use the urine that you excrete for the first time after getting up in the morning for an early pregnancy test. Early pregnancy test kit can detect the human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in your urine. This hormone is produced by the placental tissue after you become pregnant. The morning urine has a higher concentration, so it contains more human chorionic gonadotropin.
Reasons for misdetection
1. The time of detection. HCG usually appears in the urine a few days after the fertilized egg is implanted, and it must reach a certain amount before it can be detected. Therefore, for women with normal menstruation, HCG may be detected in the urine only after the menstruation is delayed. However, women with long menstrual cycles or abnormal ovulation may not be detected until 40-44 days after menopause.
2. Some diseases and drugs may cause false positive results. Some tumor cells, such as hydatidiform mole, choriocarcinoma, bronchial carcinoma and kidney cancer, can also secrete HCG.
3. Do not use expired test strips. Because chemical reagents will lose their effectiveness after a long period of time, pay attention to the production date when purchasing.
4. Do not use test paper that has been damp.If the self-test result is negative and your menstruation is still fluctuating after 1 week, you should do the self-test again. If it is not positive, it is best to see a doctor. Believe in your body. If you have all kinds of pregnancy symptoms, then regardless of the self-test results, you should think that the principle of the early pregnancy test strip is only a preliminary test, and there will be errors in the use of the early pregnancy test strip. The best way is to go to the hospital for HCG blood test, HCG urine test, and B-ultrasound. If you are not ready to welcome your baby, it is necessary to detect the early signs of pregnancy and determine whether you are pregnant.
5. When women of childbearing age have early pregnancy reactions such as menopause, it is not possible to determine whether they are pregnant with only one early pregnancy test strip. The most reliable thing is to conduct a comprehensive examination, especially for those with weak positives, perform HCG blood test, HCG urine test and B-ultrasound. Inspection of. In order to take measures as soon as possible.
6. After three months of pregnancy, the HCG level will drop. If the early pregnancy test paper is used at this time, it may be negative or weakly positive.