Corn removal plaster is an externally applied ointment whose main ingredient is salicylic acid. This kind of salicylic acid cream sticks to the corn tissue protruding from the skin, which will produce a strong corrosive effect. It can be replaced once a day, every 24 hours, and it will take about ten days to see obvious effects. Corrosive white patches appear on the skin after application, and the entire surface feels less tactile. Then continue to paste for 10 to 15 days. The entire white corrosive fragments will gradually fall off, and the corns will fall off along with the white tissues to achieve the purpose of treatment.
Material: PE, Non woven, Cotton
Active Ingredient: salicylic acid, phenol, polyvinyl alkyl, eher adhesive, titanium dioxide, liquid paraffin , antioxidant, red iron oxide and black iron oxide.
Size: 2x7cm, 2x6.5 cm ( diameter 2 cm)
1. External use only for adults over 16 years old.
2. Soak feet in hot water for 10 minutes before using.
3. One plaster for 24 hours.
1. Ensure the skin clean and dry
2. Place firmly the medicated round part over the center of corn,adhesive next to skin.
3. Repeat treatment daily until corn can be removed.
4. Do not use for more than two weeks, unless your doctor tells you to.