- Medical Dressing Wholesale
- Medical Gauze
- Wound Dressing
- Medical Cotton
- Medical Bandage Wholesale
- Surgical Tape & Medical Plaster Wholesale
- Sports Tape & Sports Safety Products Wholesale
- Disposable Non Woven Products Wholesale
- Rapid Test Kit Wholesale
- Home Care Medical Products Wholesale
Wholesale One Step Dengue Igg Igm Rapid Test Device Kit For Fever
When a specimen is added to the test, IgG and IgM antibodies in the specimen sample react with gold particles labled withdengue envelope proteins. As this specimen/particle mixture migrates along the length of the test, the anti-dengue IgG and/or IgM antibody particle complex is captured by the relevant IgG and IgM test bands located in the test device window causing a pale to dark red band to form at the test region of the cassette window. The intensity of the bands will vary depending upon the amount of antibody present in the sample. The appearance of any color in test region should be considered as positive for IgG and/or IgM antibody.A red procedural control line should always develop in the test device window to indicate that the test has been performed properly.
For serum or plasma, collect blood into acontainer without anticoagulant. If the specimen cannot be tested on the day ofcollection, store the serum or plasma specimen in a refrigerator or freezer.Bring the specimens to room temperature before testing.
Interpretation of Results
Negative:Only control pink band appears on test region of the cassette. This indicates that there is no anti-dengue IgM and IgG in the specimen.
Positive:Three pink bands(C,G,M) ,two pink bands(C,G) or(C,M) appear on test region ofthe cassette. This indicates that the specimen contains detectable amount ofanti-dengue IgGand IgM,only IgG, only IgM.
Invalid: If without colored band appears at control region, this is an indication of a possible error in performing the test. The test should be repeated using a new one.
Dengue test is a rapid immunochromato graphicassay for the simultaneous detection of IgG and IgM antibodies to dengue virus in human whole blood, serum or plasma. The assay is used as a screening test for Dengue viral infection and as an aid for differential diagnosis of primary and secondary infections in conjunction with other criteria .
1. Open a pouch containing a cassette, remove the test kit from the pouch and place it horizontallyon the desk.
2. Pipette1 drop(5µl) of specimen into the same well and then drop 1 drop(about 50µl) of diluentinto the same well.
3. Read results within 10 minutes. Do not read results after 20 minutes.
1. Must usefresh specimen and avoid repetitive freezing, the result will be invalid
2. Use itbefore expiry date.
3. Thepackage of kit should not be opened until it reaches the room temperature if ittaken out from the refrigerator. Use the test kit as soon as possible butwithin 1 hour after removal from pouch specially if the room temperature ismore than 30℃ and in high humidity environment.
4. Old serumcan not be used. If the serum is thick, it can be used only after beingseparated.
1.The testis for in-vitro diagnostic use only.
2.The testis qualitative filter detection,it can not be used as the final test for blood donor.