- Medical Dressing Wholesale
- Medical Gauze
- Wound Dressing
- Medical Cotton
- Medical Bandage Wholesale
- Surgical Tape & Medical Plaster Wholesale
- Sports Tape & Sports Safety Products Wholesale
- Disposable Non Woven Products Wholesale
- Rapid Test Kit Wholesale
- Home Care Medical Products Wholesale
Wholesale Transparent Island Dressing Wound With Absorbent Pad For Wounds
Transparent island dressing wound is made of polyurethane film,coated with acrylic adhesive with cotton pad,transparent,waterproof,air-permit.Bathing or shower allows while dressing wears.
1.Soft, comfortable. waterproof, suitable for different parts of body and easy to use.
2.The transparent and high permeable PU film prevents the wound from infection. Wound can be observed at anytime.
3.The extra-thin high permeable PU film prevents the gathering of moisture vapor between the dressing and skin, therefore longer using time can be guaranteed, and allergic and infection rate could be reduced.
4.The absorption pad is with good absorbency. It decreases the wound maceration and supply a good healing environment for wounds. The absorption pad is non-adhesive to wound. It is easy to be peeled off without secondary hurt to the wound.
5. Humanized design, different sizes and styles available. Special designs can be made according to customers’ requirements for different clinical needs.
1. Please clean or sterilize the skin according to the hospital’s operation standards. Make sure the skin is dry before applying the dressing.
2. Make sure the dressing should be at least 2.5cm larger than the wound.
3. When the dressing is broken or dropped off, please change it immediately to ensure the protection and fixation of dressing.
4. When there is heavy exudation from the wound, please change the dressing in time.
5. The viscosity of dressing will be decreased by detergent, bactericide or antibiotic ointment on the skin.
6. Don’t drag the I.V. dressing, when sticking it to the skin, or unnecessary hurt will be caused to the skin.
7. Remove the dressing and take necessary treatment when there is inflammation or infection for the skin. During the treatment, please increase the frequency of changing dressing, or stop using the dressing.