- Medical Dressing Wholesale
- Medical Gauze
- Wound Dressing
- Medical Cotton
- Medical Bandage Wholesale
- Surgical Tape & Medical Plaster Wholesale
- Sports Tape & Sports Safety Products Wholesale
- Disposable Non Woven Products Wholesale
- Rapid Test Kit Wholesale
- Home Care Medical Products Wholesale
Wholesale Hydrocolloid Foam Wound Dressing For Wound Care
Hydrocolloid foam wound dressing is composed of a film layer, a core layer and a protective layer from bottom to top. The film layer is composed of transparent materials, and the core layer It is composed of a polyurethane foam dressing distributed in a square and a hydrocolloid dressing distributed around the polyurethane foam dressing and in a square ring shape.The protective layer is glassine silicone oil paper, which is divided into two pages and extends from both ends of the core layer to the middle. Until they cover each other. The composite application provided by the utility model has a simple structure, convenient use, waterproof and breathable, self-adhesive, can replace medical tape, reduce the sensitization rate, and form a closed wound surface. On the one hand, it can protect the wound and avoid being touched. On the other hand, it can provide a moist healing environment for the wound and promote wound healing.
Production capacity: 500000pcs/month
Acute and chronic wounds with moderate to large amounts of exudate.
1. Treatment of chronic exudative wounds: lower limb arterial and venous ulcers; pressure ulcers at various stages; diabetic ulcers;
2. Acute wound treatment: second-degree burns, skin donor area, skin Abrasions, wounds after trauma, etc.
1. On the basis of the function of non-self-adhesive foam dressing, the total amount of absorption of seepage is increased;
2. Provide a closed and moist healing environment for the wound;
3. Promote the proliferation of fibroblasts and accelerate healing;
4. Transparent hydrocolloid is added to the surface of the foam to gently fix the foam, remove no adhesion, and change without pain;
5. The surface bio-semipermeable membrane completely blocks external bacteria and particulate foreign matter, while allowing free gas exchange between the wound and the environment;
6. The water barrier function keeps the daily habits of patients unchanged.