- Medical Dressing Wholesale
- Medical Gauze
- Wound Dressing
- Medical Cotton
- Medical Bandage Wholesale
- Surgical Tape & Medical Plaster Wholesale
- Sports Tape & Sports Safety Products Wholesale
- Disposable Non Woven Products Wholesale
- Rapid Test Kit Wholesale
- Home Care Medical Products Wholesale
Wholesale PE Foam I.V. Dressing For Fixing I.V. Catheter PICC and CVC
PE foam I.V. dressing providing moist environment for the wound and make the wound heal faster.
1. PE foam frame design enhances the fixation and security of I.V. catheter.
2. PE foam tape makes the fixation much easier.
3. Extra-thin high-permeable PU film is hypoallergenic to the skin.
4. Transparent PU film makes it easy to observe the wound or pinhole area.
1. Please clean or sterilize the skin according to the hospital’s operation standards. Make sure the skin is dry before applying the dressing.
2. Make sure the dressing should be at least 2.5cm larger than the wound.
3. New dressing is required when the catheter needs to be changed. It is suggested to change the I.V. dressing every 3 days by USCDC when the dressing is used to fix PICC, and maximum 7 days to fix CVC.
4. When the dressing is broken or dropped off, please change it immediately to ensure the protection and fixation of dressing.
5. When changing the I.V. dressing, please prevent the I.V. catheter from dropping off.
6. When there is heavy wound exudates under the I.V. dressing, please change the dressing in time.
7. The viscosity of dressing will be decreased by detergent, bactericide or antibiotic ointment on the skin.
8. Don't drag the I.V. dressing, when sticking it to the skin, or unnecessary hurt will be caused to the skin.
9. Remove the dressing and take necessary treatment when there is inflammation or infection for the skin. During the treatment, please increase the frequency of changing dressing, or stop using the dressing.