- Medical Dressing Wholesale
- Medical Gauze
- Wound Dressing
- Medical Cotton
- Medical Bandage Wholesale
- Surgical Tape & Medical Plaster Wholesale
- Sports Tape & Sports Safety Products Wholesale
- Disposable Non Woven Products Wholesale
- Rapid Test Kit Wholesale
- Home Care Medical Products Wholesale
Wholesale Sterile Non Woven I.V. Wound Dressing For Fixing I.V. catheter PICC and CVC
1. Non woven I.V. dressing is made with spunlace non-woven fabric and special medical acrylic adhesive. It is with good viscosity, no rolling up or no dropping off against water,and it is hypoallergenic and easy to be peeled off.
2. Special “U” cutting design enhances the fixation of the catheter.
3. The good absorption pad helps to absorb the exudates from the pinhole.
1. Please clean or sterilize the skin according to the hospital’s operation standards. Make sure the skin is dry before applying the dressing.
2. Make sure the dressing should be at least 2.5cm larger than the wound.
3.New dressing is required when the catheter needs to be changed. It is suggested to change the I.V. dressing every 3 days by USCDC when the dressing is used to fix PICC, and maximum 7 days to fix CVC.
4. When the dressing is broken or dropped off, please change it immediately to ensure the protection and fixation of dressing.
5. When changing the I.V. dressing, please prevent the I.V. catheter from dropping off.
6. When there is heavy wound exudates under the I.V. dressing, please change the dressing in time.
7. The viscosity of dressing will be decreased by detergent, bactericide or antibiotic ointment on the skin.
8. Don’t drag the I.V. dressing, when sticking it to the skin, or unnecessary hurt will be caused to the skin.
9. Remove the dressing and take necessary treatment when there is inflammation or infection for the skin. During the treatment, please increase the frequency of changing dressing, or stop using the dressing.